- Benjamin is a proven designer and project manager, a fast learner, and a devoted employee. He brings creativity, direction, and leadership through a positive attitude to create a productive atmosphere where designers and programmers can feel confident in the organization and execution of a quality final product
Pittsburgh, PA • January 2003—Present
- Work with local organizations and businesses to establish brand identity and online presences to increase public awareness to their establishments.
- Provide professional solutions and feedback for existing marketing materials to help clients determine what the best solutions are for their business trajectory.
Web Services Manager / Design Services Manager / Graphic Designer
Pittsburgh, PA • September 2007—June 2017
- Through hard work and dedication, worked from Graphic Designer to Design Services Manager to Web Services Manager over the course of my career there.
- Maintained projects from the point of signed contracts to completion by establishing a system of project milestones, tasks, and sub-tasks. Acted as the point of contact between the design and programming teams and the client, and cultivated a positive relationship and open lines of communication between the client and company.
- Managed a team of designers and programmers to stay on task and produce quality work while preserving an upbeat work environment, even during periods of high stress and tight deadlines.
- Conducted quality assurance testing of all web and mobile application interfaces to ensure the final user experience would reflect user-friendliness and easeof-use.
- Partnered with web developers to design and program websites and mobile applications centered on the enduser experience to create an exemplary final product.
Graphic Design Intern
Pittsburgh, PA • September 2002—January 2003
- Designed print and web advertisements for radio station contests and events.
- Created various sized print ads for use in Pittsburgh's City Paper.
- Developed logos for radio contests.
Pittsburgh Technical Institute
Associate Degree in Specialized Technology in Graphic Design • High Honors, 3.7 GPA
Software & Skills
Calvary Assembly of God
Assistant Sound Engineer
Irwin, PA • March 2016—Present
- Assist with sound checks and live mixing during worship rehearsals.
- Dynamically mix and equalize live audio sources, including vocals, instruments, and media and keep overall audio at a safe and listenable level.
- Work together with other members of technology team to execute each service with excellence.
Assistant Graphic Designer
Irwin, PA • March 2016—Present
- Assist design of print and web collateral for upcoming events.
- Work with the lead designer and pastor to provide final files up to the church's stylistic standards within a timely manner.
Pitcairn Assembly of God
Director of Youth Ministry
Pitcairn, PA • January 2009—January 2015
- Organized and directed a team of volunteers to lead and execute a well-organized youth ministry.
- Coordinated events and meetings including setup, tear-down, and clean-up of facilities used.
- Maintained social networking presence of church and youth ministry.
- Inspired and mentored students from 6th–12th grade to follow a positive lifestyle.